Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm New Blogger Here !


Hye semua . Saya Syasha Athia . u all boleh panggil Sya , Syasha , Thia or Athia . Syasha tak kisah . it's up to you darling . (:

As you see at the tittle , i'm the new blogger here and i'm using a new one version . i don't know why . i'm want to use the old one , but ... huh . so , i want you guys help me , please ? could u ? hopefully can . ^_^


Hem , Syasha sebenarnya tak reti tulis menulis ni . but i want to have a blog or what i understand is it's like a diary like that . huhu . (: (: nampak macam best bila ada blog and sudah semestinya trend sekarang anak muda ada blog right ? so , i'm also want one ! ^_^

 

Ok la , i think i should go now . Next time i'm write again ok ? I hope you guys could help me and please 'tegur' me if my english is wrong . huhu . ok , bye bye and assalamualaikum !




4 comments:

'Aina Mohd Fauzi said...

salam yunkk ! insyaallah saya bantu if saya tau . jangan malu jangan segan bertanya ya ! (:

Syasha Athia said...

salam jua . em , insyaallah ! (:

'Aina Mohd Fauzi said...

ta payah malu malu la dear . if i could help u , i will . insyaallah . ^_^

Syasha Athia said...

insyaallah awak .